Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

"SELF"-REALISATION

Ur dinner is ready and i am waiting for u for the past half an hour.If u dont come and eat right now i ll not serve u son.U ll have to eat all by yourself.Coming.. coming  give me ten mins..and i cut the call.
My mom is calling me for the past half an hour to eat.I dint go i was just manipulating on "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE".What is unconditional love?.My mom is calling me to eat.Why?What for?Why is she worried that am not eating on time?Why is that concern so unique and special only to me?What is the reason behind all this?and what is that Unconditional Love?Where do i seek it?..
Two days back i was on my way to my friend's house to play,as i was riding i heard someone calling kaushik!...kaushik!...bringing down the acceleration of my bike i turned my head to look around,to see who called me?..To my delight it was my bro Ragav ane he asked...Hi da so where here?.I replied saying am on my way for playing shuttle..eh what plans for you bro?.He sighs and tells me fuse has gone in one of the phases and i am looking for an electrician to check it out.Oh...And i think i can fix it up bro i have done in my house.But it should be of plug in and out type because i have handled only such types.Good da so come home and try ur luck.Sure and i went to his house.Playing with the fuse and trying to find where the fault is took me time and finally i gave up...Sad part is, it was a sunday.Holy shit!! So no electrician to call for and no power.Trying out all his luck my bro went out to meet his friend and i had a small chat with my sister,uncle and aunty.I then left to play.
Before i had to leave their place i could hear the sound coming out of the conch,drum beats,trumpets and yeah rhythmic beats..Wow!! listening to that will make u move.Its natural that anyone who listens to that beat will feel like dancing so is the punch of those beats.I was just enjoying those beats.But this kind of genre, its not in stores.U can't have a copy of it from music world.It is the music that is played signing u off to a new world.Yes some old grand father had passed away.He was being taken to the grave yard for his funeral.I think that old man had good deeds because i could see many of his relatives walking their way to the grave,crying with long faces and the sadness in them was deep enough, that their faces portrayed it as if they had lost their souls..Guys its really sad...When you see someone crying it conveys a lot of meaning and when someone had passed away..Do i have to say more??all of us know how it is...
(what's my point here?what am i trying to tell?.Pls go further to know about that.)
I just took my bike and i started moving to my friend's place.Had pretty good games, though l lost most of them:p..It was late already and i was getting constant calls from my dad.I just picked up and said 15mins dad i ll be home.Raced my bike fast home, had some little bit of advice from dad for coming late and then every one is on bed including me.Why does my dad expect me to be back home on time?Manipulation started once again questioning started..So why does he not show the same concern if my neighbour's son comes late?Why its only for me?because am his son and the blood running through my spine is of my dad's?What is it?.I was blank with no answers and was just wondering....The thought of that grand father being carried away to the graveyard flashed in.Everyone around him were crying and was sad.Ya its reasonable but..but y didnt i cry?excuse me...my friend if u are reading this i dont think there is a drop of tear up in ur eyes too?..Glad we all are alike, happy to know that.But y didnt we cry??this is my question to u as well as myself.why?why?why?.He was not my grandpa nor your's, that is what is our claim right?.He is no way related to my blood neither of your's.Has he done anything for us?did he get us something?,have we met him before?do we know his name?has he helped our relatives?is he our friend's relative?do we share in and out with him?.For every question that we have raised the answer is- as always "NO".Now if that grandpa is our relative we would be crying right?and y do we cry if it is our own blood?think..It is because he would have satisfied min 3q's asked above.And we say we cry because we love him so much.Love huh??What kind of love is it?.The love satisfying a min of 3q's why 3, atleast one question must be satisfied for us to show that love.This is what we call love?.... great isn't it?.So we give our love say our mom for instance, only if she satisfies we reciprocate it back.Its the same vice versa.Mom expects her son to be good and the best of anyone in this world.I respect that love but i see there is something beneath, under the covers of that love that is called "SELF".Anything we do we must have a gain in it.Or else we ignore them.If we can just watch ourselves closely every move we make ll have this "SELF".It is like the soul and the body.Keeps sticking with us throughout till death.If someone out there says no my love for others is pure, as crystal as water excuse me there again i can see ur "SELF".U may ask where?.Read ur statement again and again till u find the context of "SELF" there. I am sure u ll find out my friend.Everyone in this world is tagged with"SELF".No one is truthful and no one can be blamed for this.Mankind has been in to this trap for ages and still he is not out of this.Just think a world where u have "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" no matter who the other person is,we would love him unconditionally.There is nothing that we can do but we can realise this truth and accept it whole heartedly.I wish the ONE who created us brings in a transformation where this "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"blossoms like bud and grows out to a tree fruiting us with,full of happiness and joy.
(As a part of IDI9 i just pray for such a transformation to happen very soon to all of us hope u too ll join hands with me and make life really beautiful)
What's the menu mom? i think there is something special the smell is too good..hmmm yummy..:).. Sorry mom and dad for coming late will try to be on time...(with a smile i wished them good night and i went off to sleep.)

4 comments:

  1. good article bro.... keep writin cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. people come on.... please do post ur comments.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one... Mr.kausihk u r absolutely a perfect writer. Wen can v expect a book from you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dont know..Only time has got the answer for it.Thanks a lot for ur appreciation.

    ReplyDelete