Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

MICKEY CHAT CORNER

Hi guys!!.I am residing in virugambakkam and my occupation is to accomodate ppl, with the help of my four friends.I have got four wonderful friends who sticks with me all the time.And we see to it that, we are placed in corners of our TEA shop....I am TABLE no.5 talking to u and my four friends are the chairs.I am the leader among us and i take this previlage in venting out an incident that happened few hours back...
I have seen many ppl coming to our tea shop,and most of them.. they dont use us.So out of all my fellow- ppl myself and my friends stood apart.We were clean and sparkling as we remain un-used most of the timeL..Our owner seems to be happy as our shop is doing good in buisness and is in the main rd..We have a variety of customers, from platform to IT guys..The sad part is we keep waiting eagerly everyday that someone will use us and finally our wait came to an end today..
Three guys they occupied me and my friends.One of my friend was given with their bags and helmets to spare, as he was not occupied by men.They had their talks on movies,blogs,fb,orkut,etc.and were having tea..It was boringL, though we were occupied after a very long time..Nothing grabbed our attention to their talks.They continued chatting and diagonally to us there was this TABLE no.4. occupied by a couple of ppl in dhothi's and they were totally drunk.Myself and my friends along with our hosts we kept looking at them as they were acting really funny..After a while i started listening to the conversations of my hosts.They were still discussing the same..It was really boring and i wished i needed a change something extraordinary to happen..One of my host got up and he asked my owner for cigrattes.Getting them he came and sat.They were back on their conversation of the movie..
One among the TABLE no.4 was so high and he was mocking at ppl around.He saw one of my host getting cigrattes.He got up and approached my hosts all of a sudden.Posing like a rowdy he demanded a cigratte.My hosts were from a decent backround, they didnt want to,make it a big scene.So they gave a cigratte which they had with them earlier..This fellow who demanded was not happy with what he was offered.He wanted a cigratte that they had purchased few mins back.He was demanding it straight up to my hosts.Hesitating a moment one of my hosts gave him what he needed and he left the shop..
The scene got over and before my hosts continued their talk,ppl from TABLE no.3 who witnessed all this started their conversation on this issue.Their converstion was such that,one among them was telling his friend if i was in that place i would have slapped him.I would've not given him the cigratte...Not to end... ppl outside the shop who were standing and having their eatables also were commenting on this issue.Everyone were saying that my hosts should have not given the cigratte.To add upon, they were boasting themselves that they would never let this happen to them.Each one had their comments for my hosts and they had their ears to all of them.
Now the atmosphere changed... one of my host filled with fury was so much upset for what had happened.He was telling his other two mates, that we should have said a NO to that drunken pig!.To his comment his mates replied him saying,what we have done is RIGHT.There is nothing to feel bad about it.We didnt want to create a big scene over here and moreover we are not road thugs like him,to behave so cheap.If we do so, then there wont be any difference between that so called drunken @#!$%@# and us.So the host who was offended by his two mates defended himself...Alright i accept ur logic but see what ppl around us talked.They made us look so bad and am ashamed now.We lost our pride here dont u both realise that??..I was looking at this and was thinking... finally something really interesting is happening in front of me..To that comment his mates replied him back.. is that what u think??.Ok maybe we have lost our pride now,but we have got a better tomorrow.If we have behaved the other way... the pride would be lost forever.We have got our family,friends and our loved ones to be taken care of...Getting down so cheap and acting like him will only take seconds but gaining back our good deeds is really difficult...Look at this in a different angle like u have helped a beggar..We have to live for ourselves and not for others..Ppl who commented at us will talk the other way if we had taken charge at him.So take this out of ur head and believe in what we have done...After a bit of silence my hosts realised that they were RIGHT and left the shop.I applauded for them because i could see real sense in them as they acted so wisely.Just in case they had taken charge against that drunker the scenario would have been different.Unwanted fisting against each other,breakage,blood,police...Hssssh....Cant imagine at all..A small decision would have changed the whole scenario.I realised that, today's host proved me the saying"THINK BEFORE YOU ACT" and i was filled with pride after a very long timeJ of having been a part of the whole incident...Cheers!!!.

4 comments: