Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

THE ONE

18.06.2010
3:30pm
I am "The One" watching kaushik ,sleeping for the past 12hrs.He is still on his bed sleeping happily with out knowing the fact that i am waiting for him..Guess what?I have been waiting for him,for the past 20 years..And the sad part is,he had never noticed me all these days...I would stand right in front of him,waiting for my turn to talk..But that had never happened.Believing that i would get my turn one day,i kept waiting..After five mins he got up stretching his arms and he looked at the wall clock.It was 3:35pm..He finished all his morning duties and got himself dressed.He had some food to fill up his stomach which was starving for more than 12hrs.His mom asked him what plans today?.Kaushik replied his mom, i am going to gym right now and i ll be back home after the work out.No further plans for today.That is good kaushik and i want a small favour from u.Yeah tell mom what should i do?.I need u to get me some tablets before u go to gym will u do it?.Its actually a very big job anyways i ll do it for u mom...Though i ll charge u 5rs for each tablet..Me and my mom smiled at each other and i was walking to the medical shop with the slip in my hand....
I got my mom her medicines and i was about to leave for gym.I took my helmet and my bike key,checked my pocket for my purse and mobile.I started my ride and parked my bike outside a sandals shop in front of my gym.Had a good work out and was exhausted.Getting down the stairs of my gym i saw a stranger sitting on my bike.I said excuse me and took my vehicle out and made my way back home.Reaching home i went for a shower and then started chatting with my friends on fb and at the sametime was watching tv..Time passed and i was just seeing my posts on IDI9.blogspot.com and the comments for it.I got up to have some water.After having a few gulps of water i played with my dog and entered my room.To my astonishment there was that same stranger sitting in front of my laptop and reading the comments i got.I was dumbstruck and i was unable to shout or move back..All i was able to do was, see that figure operating my laptop.I felt fear doubling every second and i was standing ice cold right in front of him.I was sweating profusely and standing like a rock, my eyelids were filled with tears..
12:00am
The stranger got up held my arms and made me sit on my bed.He closed the door of my room and locked it.I was trying to shout or move i couldn't.I could feel the air clogging my vocal cord and my muscles held tight.Tears started pouring down my eyes like waterfalls and i was shivering.The stranger looked at my eyes which was with so much of tears that my lacrimal glands would have never secreted so much before.He introduced himself to me as "The One" and said speak.I didnt understand what he meant and was just looking at him.He once again said speak.I started to scream and next second he covered my mouth with his hands.He was so quick that before a note of scream had to leave my mouth,he shut them.Looking at my eyes he said i am not going to hurt u,stay calm.He took out his hands from my mouth.I was staring at his eyes and i felt that he is here not to harm me.Silence filled the ambience for 15mins and i broke it asking who are you? how did u get in to my room?."The One" replied me i got into the room like how u had to.I asked him so u mean like u walked into my room just like that???.But i was sitting here few mins back and i...i really dont understand..."The One" replied..relax kaushik let me make things clear..I am "The One". what do u want from me?why are you here?."The one" answered me back ..i asked you to relax.I ll explain to u..With fear building up every second inside me i said explain urself..He smiled at me and he started...You are kaushik son of R.Subramanian and u r 20 years old.Born on 26th nov 89,U are living with ur parents and ur grandparents.U own a bike and ur dog's name is sindhu.U are currently doing b.tech biotech in sastha engineering college.With shock i asked "The One" how do u know all this?.He replied me saying i know all this because i am "The One".I asked him so u call urself as god??that u no everything about me?"The one" replied back saying i am not god but i am "The One".I said common what's that "one" dont confuse me..Listen kaushik i have been with u from the day u have taken birth on this planet and i accompanied u all this while for every breadth of urs..So u had been with me all the while "One"?But i have never seen u?.Yes all these days u were not able to see me because i never revealed myself.I was there with u but u cant see me and today i haved showed up because there is a reason.U might ask me what that reason is kaushik..I ll explain it to you in a while...
The one asked me what is it that u own for urself kaushik?.I replied him i own my parents, relatives,friends,and a lot more ppl.I am for them and they are for me.There is mutuality in my possession.Oh that is nice kaushik and as a human what do u have for u?.Well i have my body,thoughts,actions,then..anger,happiness,lust,hatredness,love,jealousy,greediness and the list goes on "One".Why are u asking me all this?Dont u know?Are u not human?..Wait a second i..i..u are not a human or god,then are u a ghost??.."The One" replied no i am not a ghost but i am "The One"..Phew..And what is it?From that time u are telling u are "The One" and nothing more."The One" smiled and said everything has got its own time and u got to wait till then.I replied ya k so now what?Should i have to wait for that time?.Yes for a while..So u have got so much for u kaushik?U really own all of them?Are u sure about it?.I said"The One" ya definitely i own all of them.No doubt in it.."The One"moved his hand swiftly and it was on my cheeks..What a slap omg!!fuck the pain was so much and tears lined up its way to fall..Again his hand moved towards my cheek this time i acted fast and blocked it.I asked him what's wrong with u?"The One"asked me "why is that i could see tears up in ur eyes?" and "how come u blocked my second slap?".U told me u own ur body meaning all the senses and every cell of ur body right?.Why is there a tear and how come u blocked?without u commanding ur body?.Think kaushik how come it was possible?...Well yeah how come?.."The One"replied its because its natural and it happens "AUTOMATICALLY".Scientifically u call this as "reflex action".An action that is done involuntarily like that of the heart beat and all the systems of ur body.U have got nothing to do or tell but they function on its own.Now tell me is your body ur body?..No but yes.Kaushik don't give me binary answers tell me yes or no..After few seconds of silence i replied think its NO."The One"got up,looking at my eyes he said..U know what?.. i am going to kill u kaushik..I stumbled down off my bed in shock and i sensed "FEAR" rising to peaks..I was stamerring and asked why?what did i do?.He pounced his hands on my neck with a knife touching my adam's apple..I stayed motionless fearing that if i move, that would be my end.He then got up and took his seat.I was still sitting down looking at him with fear eating me on the whole."The One" looked at me and said relax i wont kill you.Dont panic..I took some ten mins to get myself back to normal..I was keeping quite and he asked me so u feared that i ll kill u?I replied yes.Hmmm...Kaushik tell me where did that fear come from?.Its a thought right?It rushed in to ur brain the moment i said i am going to kill you and it kept raising every second.It was on its peak when i kept the knife at ur neck.The whole body was shivering and was projecting ur thought of fear.U were in shock,ur eyes were wet and ur hands and legs shivered.All this happened on its own.. is it not kaushik?U told me u own ur thoughts?If so ..then did u own this fear right now?.More than the shock of him trying to kill me i was shocked at this question..I replied him NO.Good kaushik u are learning things really fast..I smiled at him for the first time..
I like that smile kaushik.I replied him thanks.There is some sort of happiness in u right now, a kind of joy or ecstasy is it not?I replied yes.Nice to know that.Tell me Kaushik when i slapped u on ur cheeks what was there in u?.To be honest "One" i was really angry and was frustrated for ur actions.That's my boy...Excellent kaushik..So u had that anger in u wen i slapped and u were happy when i appreciated u.I say u have lost ur word again.U didnt have any control on ur emotions.Yes "Mr.One" u are right.I dont have any control ultimately i dont possess anything as mine.There is nothing that i can claim as mine and everything is happening automatically..Fantastic Kaushik so the whole point is this
"UR BODY IS NOT UR BODY","UR THOUGHTS ARE NOT UR THOUGHTS","UR MIND IS NOT UR MIND","THERE IS NOBODY OR NOTHING CALLED I(SELF)"...Above all this "EVERYTHING HAPPENS AUTOMATICALLY".Awesome "one" u are right.Wait kaushik i am not done yet.Final verdict can be stated this way
"THERE IS DOING BUT NO DOER","THERE IS THINKING BUT NO THINKER","THERE IS LISTENING BUT NO LISTENER","THERE IS SEEING BUT NO ONE TO SEE".
3:45am
Yeah i can realise all this but "One" then how is this world functioning with ppl like me?..Remember u asking me what is "The One" all about?.The time has come for me to tell u the truth now."The One" that is me - am the " CONSIOUSNESS OF MANKIND".I am "THE ANCIENT MIND"and what ever action ppl do is an essence of me.So everything is from this"COLLECTIVE MIND".
Fear,lust,anger,hatredness,love,depression,loneliness everything is from this "ONE MIND" and i am "THE ONE".I have come here to tell this truth.Now Knowing this truth all i want u to do is, tell this to the world.Am sure u ll be able to do this on behalf of me.Best wishes son i think i need to leave now,my blessings to u.Thanks a lot "ONE" i ll do as u say before i could talk further, he disappeared.But his words have not and i have penned it all like he had to tell me so friends, realize this truth and CHANGE ur living to the path of "ENLIGHTEND BEINGS"...

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic one Mr.Kaushik :)

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHEERS GUYS :) Guess what.. when googled IDI9... it appears in the FIRST page and in the SECOND position... wow thats amazing guys :) Hard work will always be paid..... Guess Kaushik's SLEEPLESS NIGHT...is nearing them...
    All the Best guys!!

    Keep Rocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one..IDI9 and Kaushik, you guys are growing very fast. Nice to see that google has scrolled your blog. The post above was a thriller, nice effect man.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice innovative way of communicating a very important message to the world.... I appreciate...Keep writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job. The great teachings of Oneness is well said. It is a up hill task to write such teachings in the form of story telling. The imagination and flow of writing is very good. No body could have narrated so well and made the readers to understand the meaning so easily. Its all possible since you have received the direct blessings from the " ONE ". Let the " ONE " guide you in all walks of life. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete