Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

THE INCEPTION

With a good exhaust note and smoke piling up the air i was on my bike and it was terrific clearing the traffic quite fast.Gearing up my hayabusa on the highways of 'NEW'york,full on,with my biking gear and zooming through the gaps,my rpm meter was reverbating..After a while i could hardly see any traffic tailing me and i was burning my rubbers on the tarmac at 200km/hr.Oh my god what control and speed..Fantabulous!! appreciating my skill of handling the bike with ease,I entered my bungalow,parked my bike in the shed and entered the living room..I could see my parents watching a movie on the 21"flatron led,hung up on the tv room...I was able to hear gun shots and guessing it to be an action movie i headed to bathroom with my bath robes for a shower...Having a good shower i was on the table for a mug of hot,dark-chocolate milk..Yummy..drinking every possible drop in the mug,finally i gave up with a little bit of choclate sticking on the sides,in the dish washer.Outside my bungalow is a lawn fenced with beautiful flowering plants and the whole building is surrounded by trees making every possible angle plushy.Watching it from the sit out of my room,i was enjoying the silence and fresh air..With my eyes closed,relaxing,i fell asleep..Hearing to the horn from my dad's audi q6 i got up with a jerk....
It was 7:00AM in the morning...Getting up i stretched my arms and to my disappointment i was standing in my room,sweat dripping from my fore head,sensing the humidity and barks of my dog hell oh yeah am in CHENNAI and i have to get ready for my day in college..Looking up for the time i hurried and grasping my bike keys fast i was rushing down the stairs for my ride to college.As i was driving something struck my mind...how nice it would be if am on a Hayabusa and the road am driving is the highways of NEWYORK??.Feeling something hard have struck my head i realised that it was my dream last night to posses a Hayabusa and enjoying life in a bunglow...Cherishing my dream i reached college and my day went off as usual..Evening as i was watching tv around 8 i heard the horn of my dad's car as a sign of indication that he has come..Immediately i realised that i got up today morning to the same horn and it was not from audi but chevrolet spark....Once again cherishing my dream for few seconds i was back to my routine and ended up on my bed.Trying to sleep and after having a tough time i was all of a sudden back in to the thought of my dream and reality.Comparing both i was just wishing for something like that to happen in reality..As this processing was taking place i got an insight.
Dreams....Like the clouds in the sky,dreams flow through our mind.Most of the time in our sleep we get dreams.But the genre of dreams varies based on the mood and the state of mind as we go to sleep.But generally if we analyse a DREAM is something which is NOT REAL but if it is for REAL then we would say life on planet earth is HEAVEN.But dreams do happen to turn out as reality and everyone of us would have experienced this trans in our life.Maybe not on a large scale but atleast for small petty things..Dreams are actually the reflection of the unfolded reality stored in our sub-conscious mind.Based on the emotion and the charge for the thought,we dream when we sleep.If its a positive charge we end up with happy,prosperous dreams and vice versa for a negative charge..Being humans we would mostly wish for the postive and happy ending dreams to come true..Can dreams be brought in to the light of realism??.Ofcourse yes!!..Scientifically Dreams are thoughts that originate from our sub-conscious mind and this mind is the most powerful mind of man.Every single second gets registered in this mind and its capability is so much that it can hold memories of our past lives and births!!!.Dreams become reality when it turns out as passion.Now what we all normally do is we dream a lot,only dream,which alone is not sufficient.When we dream,its like a movie.. we watch and we live the dream when we sleep.We feel one with the dream as if we are breathing its accomplishment in reality.All this fades away when we wake up,with hints of our dream left behind.All this work is done in the sub-conscious mind.We work with our conscious mind which is the worst mind of creation.Fit for nothing we are stuck with something which we are not interested to live.Instead if we can bring the same thoughts+emotion+ positive charge to what we really want as reality and experience the same gusto with the conscious mind,that would be the end of making a dream as reality.We ppl we dont do this.If we could try this out in our conscious mind we can make wonders in life.To make this processing strong if we think about the same thought with all positive feeling and charges for a period of 21days,we can see realism through our dreams..The period of 21 days is that,anything we practise for that particular period will become a routine and it will be fixed in our conscious mind.Doing so we set a goal and we fight for achieving it.Realising this i figured out my passion as well correlated with the saying of DR.ABDUL KALAM to youngsters-Dream higher!!..I Hope he meant it this way...
The night lamp was glowing and i could see it barely with my eyes..It was 11:55pm i just woke up from a dream.A dream which took me very deep and it was thought processing..The aftermath of the dream is that i am in LOVE with DREAMS..

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful one guys.... you made me cherish my dreams :)

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your dream come true. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8 work upon yr part in bringing out this INCEPTION....... Kudos to christopher nolan.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream big and achieve bigger :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work again abt ur inception !! da!! kaushi rocked once again !!! dreans will b true one day !! as u said !! in the narration !! hope t happens neways awesome one again !! keep rockin !! tc

    ReplyDelete