Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Unleash

World is so small and i see it through my mom's eyes and i get the warmth of secured feeling  from my dad.I feel this world to be safe as long as they are with me..With all this excitement  i kick inside the womb.The nourishment from my mom is quite regular,though she keeps me at stake very rarely,wherein i would feel like my world is coming to an end.Whatever it is,i am fuelled and i enjoy my stay in the womb with full racing spirits!!!
My dad keeps telling me that i am the best and i could beat anyone who comes up with a challenge.I too have a strong feeling about it and i think i am the man of his words!!!..He says i drive him like crazy and he talks about me to his friends most of the time saying i am unique and special to him and am his is rockstar!!!.Well i am glad to have a proud father and my mom is also equally proud which i could feel from the love,nourishment and care i get from her..
To me,the life i see is full on with competition and i love to face them with a challenge.Speed is what drives me and keeps me pumped up!.I sense thousands of babies like me, having the same thought as mine and they also take part in the race.We babies live a life which is full of race and our triumph is being the best!!!.
My mom and dad they are in the middle of a heavy traffic and there was one more couple next to them on a pulsar 200,with acceleration raised high and the signal to go green.My dad was smiling inside,as he knew that this fellow is on the mood of racing and he is inviting him for the party..So i was just shouting from inside,dad u got to win him,just get on ur nerves and feel the heat!!!..My sweet dad sensed me and he was also ready with his rev high..5 more seconds for the signal to go green and the tension was building up and i could sense the heat as i was also nervous as well geared up to taste success..4-3-2-1 go!!!..The front wheel was facing the sky and fuck my dad was just zooming and not to leave the pulsar,it was also on the same mode of action but not as high as my dad was..It was on this second gear that my dad crouched himself flat on the tank and throttle was high with rpm hitting 8.5 there was the gear shift and my dad was a feet ahead with pulsar tailing fast.It was an empty road of 400 metres stretch for the next signal and my dad's display was showing him that he is on 90kmphr and it was so close that pulsar was getting to the side,with its front wheel to the level of my dad's knee ..I was so damn tensed and excited that my pulse was high and i could feel the flow of blood travelling all over me...It was next signal and my dad made it with seconds sparing the victory over the pulsar.My dad raised his thumbs up in the air and said that was close and indeed good driving..The pulsar guy too said yeah it was really great!!!..
After the signal turned green again my dad lead the bike to the petrol bunk.I was so happy and proud that i was kicking in the womb to make my mom feel it..Filling up the petrol my mom and dad complimented saying baby you are so awesome and we love you so much and they kissed on the tank...That was the best compliment i would ever get in my life..With happiness filled to the core...
This is APACHE RTR FI(baby/engine) signing off with a proud owner Kaushik(mom/dad) who always keeps me so close to his heart!!!..
vroom!!!...

7 comments: