Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

RIVER OF LOVE

Will you stay with us??.. Can you stay longer??...Will you be back on christmas???...Can we believe u?...Pls be here by 8 that's when the santa claus will come to meet us....
Yes!! its a promise i ll be with u guys..let's enjoy christmas together...Those words,uttered by me on my b'day was a memorable day..Kudos and hearty thanks to all my friends,well wishers and my elder bro for that wonderful day..Everyone of us,we adore a personality and we like to be as them and live their life...But the situation here was entirely different...Here in this orphanage with kids,grandmoms and children in the age of 10-14 had around 200 ppl being accomodated.I was able to interact with the kids and to them we(me and my friends) were the HERO'S/HEROINES, as they believed we made their day as a unique day from their routine..
Me and my friends we realised this and we could see the happiness on their faces with a twinkle in their eyes...They were so lovely and adorable that we were forced to leave the campus L as it was dark and the children will have to get back to their routine..It was a tough time for us as well as the kids,but we had to depart with questions and promises made as above...
Can u teach us our subjects???...Our teacher's they are harsh at us and wants us to be equipped with books all the time..Who is ur favourite hero???..Can you sing a song for us??..Can we dance together??..Can i tell you a story???....
All these queries and requests still keeps popping in my mind and am i going to keep up my promise?...As i was thinking about it i was able to get in to the world of me being with them,dancing,singing, listening to their stories...This girl ANANDHI she was so intimate to me that she held my hands with so much grip that she didn't want to leave me..Even during her break,she had to drink her milk fast and she came back to see,if i had stayed there a little longer as i had told her..When she was back,i could see the smile and happiness glowing on her face..I was too happy inside as i had held my promise to stay a little longer..She had come back,not simply believing that i would have stayed but she had got me a biscuite,which me and my friends have bought for all these kids..This kindness was overwhelming and filled me in ecstacy...Well this was not the end..One of my pal on seeing me with the biscuite grabbed it saying"what dude you are having without me?"..I told him listen dude i got that biscuite from ANANDHI u better get one more but not this...Before i could finish he had the biscuite in his mouth and it had reached his tummy...With little bit of sadness within,i just looked for ANANDHI who was there right in front of me..She was missing and then all of a sudden she came with one more biscuite saying "HERE ANNA HAVE IT"...I have got no words to describe the feeling that went through me at that moment..It was terrific!! JJ...We gossiped about our studies,heroes,heroines,teachers...As time passed we were to depart and now here i am still thinking of it...What about the promise???...
Well i hope i ll keep up my words and with more fun awaiting upon me,let me share this small thought...
"EVERYONE TAKES WATER FROM RIVER BUT RIVER NEVER FEARS OF LOSING ANYTHING!!"
PLEASE HELP THE PPL AROUND YOU OF WHAT YOU ARE BESTOWED WITH..

7 comments:

  1. hahaaa! :)
    "EVERYONE TAKES WATER FROM RIVER BUT RIVER NEVER FEARS OF LOSING ANYTHING!!"
    That's a nice phrase by itself!
    one hyperbole of a phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. verrryyy true da indead a memorable day 4 all of us nd tkx 4 makin me a part of suchha beautiful day!!!yeah i too hope will i keep up d promises i made:):):)god bless us all nd give us health nd wealth 4 fulfil d promises too...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoot! I couldn't stay longer!
    But we'll make it then dude!
    They'll be surprised even though they might be waiting for Us.. the corroboration of them seeing Us will give em more happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. exact thing wat happend dude :) even i loved t !! buh i had to pick up ma bro or else wud ve stayed with ya guys buh next time won miss t man !! surely ll be ter :) and the phrase s awesome buh i ve heard t somewher :) keeep goin
    :) :) tc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your comparison to water! Nice it is :)

    ReplyDelete