Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

THE STOLEN HEART

Her body was found in two pieces..She was stripped completely,mishandled and scratches all over her back..One good thing was she had her breadth..Looking at me she asked "WHO ARE YOU?"..On examination it was confirmed that she has lost all her memories and life for her will be like a fresh leaf.
Luptup...Luptup....Panting hardly my heart was feeling the pressure in its walls...It was like,anytime it would explode to pieces...My love is gone..She is no more mine...She left me for no reason..Its not that she wanted to leave me,but i really don't no why all this is happening to me...My life is fucked up and i was standing alone with a weird feeling that am the only soul in this planet..My loneliness grew up to such an extent that i didn't even realise that i have climbed one floor upstairs to my lab...
She was such a cute girl that the minute u see her,i bet all the guys out there u will definitely fall in love with her..She is so cool,beautiful,eye catching...The minute she appears all our eyes will turn on her..So lovely was my angel...But she is no more with me now..I am missing her so badly that i just want to go behind her and tell her "I LOVE YOU"for one last time..But i was unfortunate..Life of mine changed in seconds...just in flash of seconds...Every second of my life was wonderful and fascinating with her throughout..Now the pain that she will never be mine is really undigestable...
We had been in a relationship for 3months and 15days but the memories...omg its been like 3 decades..We made our official proposal on 14th of april and like all couples we started dating,hangouts,movies,night talks,etc..We got so close and our love for each other kept blooming(touchwood)....It was spring season all these days and it was this day 29th of july that she broke up and now i am all alone....
"Time for autumn!!!"...
It was lunch time and i had been in my lab carrying out my experiment.Finishing it,i came down to my class to take my baggages..As i was about to leave,i got this unbelievable and unimaginable news that she is no more interested in our relationship and she is not ready to declare it straight on my face.Feeling dejected and thinking what might be the reason for this sudden blast,i climbed upstairs for my lab..
There was a small commotion about this issue among my classmates as they all knew how much i loved her..Infact one of my best friend who had to tell me this news started crying and a guy who is hated by almost half the class started consoling and was trying to bring the situation under control.It was surprising for me to see him do this for me,as i dont talk much with this guy.Anyways things moved slowly for me as i missed her so badly that i wanted to lie on her shoulders and say sorry if i had hurt her by any chance...Bell rang and it was the end of the day..I was filled with memories and the love we had for each other and thinking all that i was making my way back home.Before i reached home i just made a call to the guy who's been hated the most in our class..Our conversation was short and all i told him was "GIVE HER BACK" or you face the consequences...
"Spring Again!!!"
Next day morning as i was entering my classroom with not much of life i saw a group of girls discussing something in the corridor.Placing my bag in my place,i was just having a talk with my friend.As i was talking i heard a voice calling out my name.Looking for who had called me,i was just standing in front of those girls.One of them sprang up and her voice high!!! all she said was Kaushik "you are not going to miss your love,as she is only for you and you alone!!!"..There was an adrenaline rush and i was flying high on spirits..I got my darling back!!!..I felt like all this time i had been dreaming....My heart started singing "SHE STOLE MY HEART,SHE STOLE MY HEART,SHE STOLE MY LITTLE LITTLE HEART.."
LOVE YOU SAMSUNG CORBY!!!..

3 comments:

  1. Till the last line, the tempo was high. You have improved your writing. Many of us never know Your love on Corby. Indeed it's a great writing. Keep it up. Take care your Corby well. R.Subramanian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one da kaushik..... The Tempo in your writing is damn good.... It was thrilling....:)

    ReplyDelete